Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday My Lovely Mother.


First and foremost, it was my mom's birthday this week and she and my dad have served such important roles in my life. Honestly, a thank you is not enough to express how grateful I am for having both of you. Thank you for raising and teaching us all that we know today. You both have been amazing parents and I couldn't have asked for anything better. God has blessed me with such a lovely family, and even though we don't all agree on all things.. I know you guys do it for love. So God, thank you.

And of course,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER!

Tata and I ate for y'all at TGIF a couple of days ago. The food was soo good, even ordered some pasta for long life aye ;)



Why oh why was I born with chinky tiny eyes!?

______________________________________
Okay so going back to school, I stayed up all night trying to finish up a couple of my workshop plates due in an hour and also volunteered to do the finalization for our bathroom exhibit so here goes. Hope our Design Adv Consultant approves it and hopefully no more re-drafting cos I am soo out of ideas. Am still not done with the ceiling though but yeah, here's what Jenny and I came up with:

Kk, that's it for now.
More updates to come sooner or later.
Have a good one.
Cheerios (:

No comments: