Saturday, March 31, 2007

Embarassing. Embarassing. Embarassing!!

Ok, so it HAS been quite awhile since I last blogged. That's because I wasn't around. So yeah. Anyways, just got back yesterday and I soooo miss my couz already. Esp. ate Aryan.. she's like getting prettier each year.

Anyways, today we went to the Rizal Healing Church and we left the house around 5am.. this is because there's always traffic here. Busy roads even at night. So yeah, the travel there was about 3 and a half hours and the van had to like climb up the mountain.

When we reached the location spot.. the air was breezy and cool. So we decided to go for mass. Luckily, we managed to catch up on it cos it was just about to start when we arrived. It was so crowded and hot inside so we just stood out. After the mass there was the Praise & Worship. And we kinda switched places and went inside.. here my parents gave us each a chair but my sis Kresta ran out of one so I asked her to sit in my lap. My mom offered to take her but I could stand seeing my lil mom under my sisters BIG BUTT!! So yeah. Anyways, my sis kept getting heavier every minute until..

KAPACK!!

One of the chair's leg broke. Well actually my parents knew that it had a crack on in already but forgot about the crack when they asked us to sit on it. So yeah! It was so frigging embarassing!! Ggrrrr!

And during Praise & Worship the pastor healed the sick. The blind could see again, the oldies on wheelchairs could walk again and those who were sick were healed. I AM NOT KIDDING OKAY?? It's for real. Ask my sis or my parents.

After that we climbed this mountain.. It had like 300 steps or something like that and I managed to get to the top with alil help form my couz and parents. And although my asthma triggered me once again.. I STILL DID IT. Somehow God told me that I could do it. Woo!

Anyways, the last bad thing that happened today was that I puked in the car on the way down the mountain. The road was so swifty and my dad told me to finish like one gallon of water. Both combination - BAD! So that explains the throwing up part.

So yeah. :)

That was my day.. as always.. Take Care!

PS: What do you think if a girl goes in The Mens room because she was really in a hurry that she couldn't find The Ladies and she really HAD TO GO??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joyce here!!! u just asked me to write a comment...so here it is...urh...the pastor really cured the blind??? wow...lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha! was that why you were laughing that day?? haha. well embarassing things happen. i fell of a chair at the immigration place when i was waiting for my turn to do my IC. everyone looked and i was so embarassed. a guy from our school was there too. it was last year, he was in forn 5 and he was laughing. omg, you went to the Mens room? seriously? haha. i think its hilarious!