Tuesday, April 3, 2007

4 hours of sleep, a book and a rodent.

Well.. they've left two days ago and the adjutment of them being NOT around is quite hard to make once again. But honestly I think I'm improving. I hope. No one to talk random crazy stuff with anymore, no one to tease and to fool around with. *sighs*

Haven't been getting much sleep either - if you know what I mean. Plus there's this rodent in the room which just keeps making funny sqeaky noises. Sun up and sun down. I saw it the other night when I was lying down on the bed with the lights on and it was walking around as if the whole world belonged to it. I call the rodent Droppy cos it leaves it's droppings almost everywhere. Execpt my bed. Thanks Droppy for respecting my comfy bed where I always find comfort and ease. Think I should get a mouse trap?? (Sorry Droppy but you gotta go)

Been doing alot of reading just to pass time. And lonliness. And also boredom. So this is what I'm working on right now..

No comments: