Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Crappy morning


  • First off.. I wanna say CONGRATS to my sisters, Kresta for winning in the basketball tournament yesterday in Mumong Sports Complex and to my lil sister Joyce for getting 19/21 in her C.S. quiz. I LURVE you both. Missin' you loads too. *hugs*


    Anyways, woke up with a crappy headache. Guess that's what you get for stayin' up all night. hehe. Couldn't sleep cos I drank like a gigantic mug of coffee. I dunno why though. I guess I just miss drinking 'em especially at nights before a BIG entrace exam. hehe. Yes, I, Karen.. am finally starting to REVISE before an exam. Shocking, aye? I guess people change sometimes.. - for the good. hehe.


    :D


    Oh yeah, I have completed the Asphalt Urban GT in my motorola phone in just less than 2 hours today. hehe. I had ALOT of training from the PS2 back at home.. and to Road Rage 1, 2 and 3. hehe. The day's worth of 8 hours play's finally paid off, eh? :p


For those interested, there's a video contest by the Veronica's. Click here if you're interested in joining. It's like you record this great creaative video and if the twins like it, you'll win a prize. It's cool.. so for those fans out there, get your creative skills working and start recording. You never know, you MIGHT just win.


Listening to:


  • Nickelback - If Everyone Cared.

  • Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.

  • The Veronicas - Leave Me Alone.

  • JoJo - How To Touch A Girl.

  • Akon - Don't Matter.

  • Simple Plan - A Perfect World.



Fashion House still rocks. Lance is still as HOT as ever.. Micheal, the best friend.. still a player. How can you have a crush on your best friend's mom. Worst, sleep with her!! Nikki is still a hottie although she's already pregnant. All I gotta say to Michelle is goodluck with her fasion line cos she's in BIG trouble. And lastly, I hope Maria Gianne dies already. She's 100% mean. No heart in her.








Cool aye? I think it rocks.. err.. rule(?) ehh.. whatever. Both then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey, its joyce here...u asked me to send ya a comment, so0 here it is....ahaha...tq's for congratulating me for gettin 19/21...hahaha~!! jkjk:P bah, thts it...for now, i gues.s..byebye^^