Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Mama!

Been spending quality times mostly with my cousins, uncle and aunt. I've somehow gotten close to most of them unexpectedly. It's fun though. And even if I caught a flu somewhere, I feel way better compared to my depressed days. Actually, my depressing days keep getting better each day. Thanks to everyone who tried cheering me up. Anyways, I know that it's been a while since I last made a post. That's cos I'm practically NEVER home. Or that I just don't have the time. Anyhoo, I just wanna say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!! And to all the wonderful mother's out there. Not going to dedicate any message for my mom here in me blog cos I've already decorated an email for her. Plus it's message is a tad bit too personal to expose here. You know, just incase. *winks* Anyways, you mothers out there ROCK our worlds.. Woot!!!!

No comments: