Wednesday, May 16, 2007

me & skirt = impossible!!!

Ok, so life has been going uphill so far for these past few days. Yesterday, I had to wake up super early just so that I could make it to the university early. And I never knew that you had to wear a freaking skirt if you went for check ups(?) Yes.. me in a skirt?? *gasp* how shocking no? Well, for guys – it’s exceptional, of course.

Tip #1: I never knew wearing a skirt makes you feel so free downunder. No wonder guys become gays. No offense.

Traffic jam was long but we managed to get there 3 hours before the scheduled time. Not bad aye?

Anyways, we waited there until 1.15pm which was when I was to have my medical and dental check up. Yes, the uni is THAT strict. But hey, throughout the long loooong wait I met a couple of girls. Two in particular were Christine who kinda had to leave early cos her requirements weren’t complete so she left early and Jenny who was Chinese. Too bad her classes were in the afternoon. We would have hit it off good.

The check up was quicker than I expected though. And here’s the thing: we had to go topless just so that they can check if we had lumps in our boobs. I nearly died in shock when the doctor in charge told me to take my shirt off. And I don’t have any cavities.

I am officially physically fit. Woot!

After my day at the uni, we headed for two jeep rides and one bus fair.

Tip #2: NEVER wear a freaking skirt when you know that you’re going to be in a vehicle for 6-8 hours. Not comfortable!

Tip #3: DON’T wear a skirt when it’s windy.

So yeah, the ride was what I would call ok-inna-fun way cos the ac in the bus kept shutting out every 5 or so minutes. And for some reason I thought it was funny. Maybe it was the heat messing with my brain cells or the fact that everyone around was complaining. Or maybe because one of the passengers ordered the bus driver to stop so that he could buy an electric fan. Or even for the fact that the person sitting directly behind me regularly farted every 15 minutes.

Honestly, I missed laughing heartedly.

I had to get 3 bottles of mineral water from 3 different stops cos it was super hot but it’s all good. Bought 2 hot dogs, a few packs of lovely, crunchy-crisp crakers. Life’s good. And to top my day off, once we reached our provincial home, I found out that there was a text message from my mom… in malay. It just cracked me up until I’ve given myself tummy cramps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, its me Dennis. :) sorry haven't been on lately, been busy, AS levels are 3 weeks away.

Lol, what bus did you board, sounds like torture le :P haha. c ya next week if I go online :)

bye take care. have a great time.