Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Picture Is Clearly In Black And White.



My dad's arriving in Pinas today.. at 10.30pm. I know they were just here this april but him coming here wasn't a choice cos as you all may have known, I have been searching for a condo in the taft area of manila so that I would just walk to the uni everytime I have classes.



Plus it's easier and faster to get the unit if the parent or the buyer was there to sign the necessary forms.. unfortunately I am still so-called not authorized to sign any contract as I am underage.. although those paper sheets are screaming out to my ears that they need to be signed. I can't do anything now, can I?




Oh, just came from the province.. and the 8 hour drive today wasn't so bad. Although something bad almost happened to us as t'was raining when we were on the road and one of the cars we came across with suddenly hit the brakes and my uncle, whom was driving swirled the van so violently that one side of the car almost left the ground. But nothing happened cos God was with us and I know He will always keep us protected, no matter what. That's why it's so important that you pray everytime you leave the house or before you hit the road.




Anyways, although my dad's coming here... I still wished that the whole fam came with him. I soo soo mish them!!

No comments: