Thursday, May 3, 2007

shout it all out


Don't you ever wish that when you're feeling down, you could just shout and scream and wish that everything you're feeling would just disappear? Cos thats how I feel right at this very moment. I've literally tried everything to cheer myself up yet, sadly nothing worked. I've come to the point where I just wanna give up. Break down and cry until every tears' gone. Yet, crying isn't enough. And you know what makes it even more depressing? It's the fact that I don't even know why I feel like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there :) Life is like a ledge... we start off hanging on it's edge. As we grow, we learn new things that help us get a better grip and ascend it.. hold on and one day you'll find that thing you'll learn to climb up and stand over it. :)