Friday, June 1, 2007

Life's like this.

Well, classes have officially started. And achedemically, it's good. Made friends already but I just don't feel like hanging out much with them. I don't know why. Anyways, the uni is a cool place. We have access to all the past articles since the 18th century I think.. maybe even further (?) We have no limitations to go online. They can even provide us with free internet access at home. So many cute guys too. Anyways, been busy.. infact I am busy right now.. but considering that I haven't been online much.. I owe you guys this update.

You take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo free internet access? Cool :P Sorry haven't been online much AS is next week :P Good luck in your studies!
- DeN

Dila said...

Heyy. Missing you sooo much. I have no one to talk to since ages. I hate the feelings that i'm having now. Youre the one who turns my weird story of you know who fun. but now its just me talking weird. Miss you a lot.