Saturday, July 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best person in my life!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

Even though I'm not the first person to be able to greet you back there.. I hope you know that I'm celebrating it with you. You have taught me so much that I can't even count the blessings that you have brought to the family. Thank you for always listening to me, for laughing with me and supporting me with whatever decisions I choose to take in. And for believing that I can be matured enough to stay on my own - even when I complain alot. For encouraging me, for inspiring me and for giving me strenght and a purpose in life. I am so thankful to God for bringing you into our lives. You are totally the BEST and COOLEST MOM alive to me.

And I can't say how much I LOVE YOU.

hugs you with all my strength.

hope you enjoy this special day of yours!

No comments: