Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lunch with me friends

Hey, was just done with P.E. Gosh! Mid terms has been really tough. Like seriously. Anyways, we had lunch in the cafeteria today. We were dismissed early because of the exam so yeah... wasn't able to take a glance of my NEW crush around who usually hangs out at the coffee stand near the elivator area.. but hey, not seeing him for a day wont hurt.

Erm, I did however saw my EX-crush when we got to the cafeteria though. He was with a friend (again) but yeah, it didn't really bother me as much as the fact of me and him being in the same room, breathing the same air used to make me go crazy and wild. Lately, when he's around.. I manage to keep my body posture normally. Even my nervous hormones don't go crazy anymore either.

Bleh!

So yeah, after my friends bought their own lunch - me? I didn't get any. Too expensive. I was broke.. - we all chatted. I copied out afew notes that I've missed out on some lessons and yeah. Actually, new friends here aren't so bad. They're actually cool and hilarious. Really cracks you up and gives you tummy cramps. Sometimes they make you cry out of joy. haha. no joke!

But yeah, in short.. lunch with them was fun. We talked about all sorts of stuff.. like school, the teachers, food, love life.. all those.

:)

No comments: