Thursday, July 26, 2007

one gloomy friday morning

its pretty dark out, shadows covering every corner of the room. i had to practically drag myself out of bed this morning to go to uni. gosh! at days like this , i prefer to be cuddling in me comfy sofa bed and sleeping the day away. hmm, just the though of it makes me just want to not go to school. i didnt even bother washing my hair today.. which i am scheduled for but i can do it later after all classes so yeah. sighs. i just grabbed a sweater and a shirt from my wardrobe incase it gets too breezy out. yawns. first lesson was a drag.. we were reminded of our group activities and the take-home quiz which was suppose to due on wednesday. thank God it doesnt have to be type-written. my allowance is costing me all the crappy printed pages.

arggh!

No comments: