Saturday, August 18, 2007

typical rainy day

woke up as my cell phone rang loudly at around 11am in the morning. It rang for atlease 5 times before i drowsily got up, grabbed my cell phone and answered it with my sleepy voice. It was my aunt, checking up if i was okay and to remind me to get to the photoshop later that day to copy a pic for my sister's college application form. After convincing her to calm down about it, she hung up and i went back to bed.


unfortunately, after afew attempts, i couldn't go back to sleep so i cleaned up and went downstairs on the reception area to make a call and find out if classes were still suspended for the day. apparently, it still is. *oh my my!* i gave a loud sigh and went back to my unit. did afew morning exercises and then grabbed the cereal box from the counter as well as the carton of milk in the fridge. It was still raining outside.. and i think 'God, please make the rain stop already.. how can we start our reviews when it keeps raining like this?'


anyways, drew a pic for Andy, a friend to cheer him up. he told me through ym that he was having a bad day.. here's the sketch:

ohh, and good luck to me sis who apparently is doing the 2nd reading in church today.. woot! you go and spread the word of God girl!

No comments: