Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A day without classes

okay, woke up at a around a quarter to nine today and then it hit me that I didn't have to rush into anything cos we ain't got no classes today.. wee! Finals ended yesterday and so me and my friends went to watch a horror suspense movie just to celebrate the end of uni torture.. (for now at least) The movie was called '1408' and it wasn't as scary as I expected but I don't mind at all. So as I was saying earlier, after waking up and enjoying the fact that I had the whole day to myself.... I dragged myself up to go and fix myself two scrammbled eggs and fried up, canned meat loafs (can't be bothered to cook anything special.. after all it is my 'rest day') so yeah, watched TV while filling my empty stomach with steamed hot rice and etc. After, watched a couple more programs and then decided to clean up my unit cos it's starting to get all dusty and nasty again. Took me 2 hours to finally keep the whole room spick and span! :D And I'm so proud of it.. ahaha! And now.. I'm suppose to be chatting with my mom but she isnt online so yeah.. ahaha.. something must have came up....

:)

No comments: