Friday, October 12, 2007

lost a friend - have to move on


present for Gayle and Love... my two closest twin friends. HAPPY 19th Birthday!!!!!!!! Beauty of nature :)

Been awhile since I last blogged. Had no mood since I heard that a fellow classmate here in Philippines killed herself but yeah, I'm just slpwly trying to move on from everything. Anyways, my dad and my sister visited here for a week and that sorta helped alot but now that I'm back alone once again, I still think of her from time to time but yeah, there really is nothing I can do about it cos we can never turn back time no matter how badly we want to although I do wish that I was alot nicer to her when she was with us in the class. Since then, I've been keeping myself busy and trying to get distracted so I try to hang out at the ground floor or even with a blockmate who stays in the same building but today she's with her family so yeah..

Been seeing alot of new people who lives in the condo. Haha, plus I have a new best friend already.. he's Mr. Security Guard.. ahaha, he keeps me entertained when I'm bored. Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, there's this cute guy whom I saw at the elivator and I've seen him more that a couple of times, he's really cute and he goes to the same uni that I go to as well. Just now, I saw him at the Learning Resource Centre and he smiled at me... haha, yesterday I saw him as well while waiting for a friend. It was a rainy morning and he came while I sat on one of the chairs in the ground floor... he saw me and he closed his umbrella, wiped his shoes with the entrance mat and then sat on a chair oppsite my table. :P

Here's a couple of pictures from my newly improved condo. Designed by my dad. He really does make a good interior designer. Well, he is improving. :)

No comments: