Monday, October 15, 2007

nya... blah... cha... shah...

hello all. Me day went pretty well. Although it didn't start off as I wanted it to... it pretty much ended as I hoped. Rex the cute kid from korea was there, with his poses and his backpack. And then I saw James, who was pretty hot when I saw him wearing corporate wear. He looked totally humble yet appealing. Gosh, did you know that he followed us all the way to the Learning Resource Centre.. yikes! Caught a glimpse of him staring as well.. ahahah! And then there was J in STARBUCKS... with his fellow peers. Last but not the least there's 'Emo Guy'.. with his smokin' bod and colorful boxers popping outta his low-cut, fitted jeans... sighs!

:D

The sign's randomly on campus tables however no one ever cease to really follow. Hey, you can't really blame us though... we're just freshmen.

Concert afew months ago. It's ordev accredited, hence, I went and attended it. Local bands playes and although I don't know much about em they were really good as well.


Me necklace that will always be treasure by me. It's very special cos I bought it when papa and tata was visiting me here.


Me wallet that unexpectedly cost alot. Was surpriesed when I saw the amount appear on the cash register monitor. Tata was the witness of the look on my face.


That's the message it has on. I agree.

No comments: