Monday, November 12, 2007

disasterous spaghetti!



Ok so I just cooked my first EVER dish of spaghetti cos usually it's my mom or our maid who does it and I'm just basically the assistant chef who hands in whatever is needed. Plus my sis, Kresta is the one who rocks with cooking and all. So yeah, it all didn't start off as smooth as I planned it to be. That's cause when I was draining the first set of noodles on the strainer, it slipped off it's way to the sink cos it was wet and well, slippery. If my sink were only clean I wouldn't hava any trouble with anything but there were still stacks of unwashed dishes on it plus soap from me last wash. Hence, I was forced to cook a new clean batch. After the new set was cooked and ready to eat I was too hungry to savor the taste so yeah. Cheer for me. I have to admit that my SPAGHETTI ROCKED!! *clap clap clap*

No comments: