Wednesday, January 23, 2008

up and still awake

It's like 2am in the morning and it's impossible to imagine that I was sleeping peacefully just about 5 minutes ago because now I'm totally awake. First few things that crossed my mind when I woke were:

* why does my throat feel so dry? (too much blended cream in Starbucks perhaps [?])
* where'd did my blanky go? (cold shivery night)
* fill up new card for a second starbucks planner
* this guy in one of my class this semester *sighs*
* on the computer and blog.

There is a saying that goes Once you suddenly can't sleep at night for no particular reason, then that means someone else in this world is thinking of you. I'm am now left wondering who thing one person could possibly be. . . Anyhoo, while I go on and think of my list of suspects, I hope you all are tucked up in bed and sleeping safe and sound. Now I must grab a glass of water to relieve this dry dry throat of mine.

Later!

No comments: