Friday, February 1, 2008

not the best week but it's cool





Okay, so this week pretty much started downhill. arguments with friends and my sister, loosing my starbucks coupon card and much much more. but yeah, with God by my side, guiding me throughout every single step and decision that I make... it just seemed much smarter to face the problem and to try to figure out a solution to fix it.

Anyhow, arguments were patched up by having long conversations via personal, telephones and other forms of technology. found the lost card underneath the bed, had bible study with ate janelle. got a perfect score in my math quiz (something that doesn't usually happen to me everyday because i hate math) but yeah, overall, it ended well.

oh yeah, there's this barista in starbucks who sorta cute and he ran all the way just to open the door for me when i was leaving. im so kilig! (something the locals here would say when they feel happy or excited)

No comments: