Monday, February 25, 2008

thoughts

It sucks when there are days where you're just super preoccupied with so much and so busy with things and then the next day, there's nothing else left to do. Is it some sort of adjustment that we as human beings should adopt to just because that's the way life goes?

There are days when I just wish that time would go easy on me when I'm loaded. I mean most of the time, I like the fact that I'm doing something productive with my life. But there really are days, when I just wanna jump on my couch, turn on the TV and catch up and tune in with the latest news.

Midterm week is over. Can't believe I was up in the Study Hall just 2 days ago reviewing like crazy and now, nothing much to do but eat, sleep, watch TV and check my e-mails. Sighs! Boredom is seriously striking again!!!

No comments: