Thursday, March 27, 2008

After school on a thursday afternoon

... we went over to my condo to grab some lunch. Papa ordered chinese Chowking take-outs for us. I love this family of mine. Hehe, Gayle, Love and Kat finally met papa and when they got to the unit they couldn't stop singing along with Tata's songs in her MP10.

After they waited for me packing up my things, we went ahead to the tube so that we could get to our next destination which was, Trinoma... They showed me a completly new part of Philippines. I finally saw what the Ocampo's residence looks like. It's so pretty. Seriously, the design is like super detailed... it can already be one that will be featured in one of those interior design magazines. Spaghetti and meatballs was what we had for dinner and it was delicious. Cupcakes and strawberries for dessert. Yum!

Guess what we did next? :D
KAREOKE-ING!!!!

It was crazy. I was shy at first and then I became un-SHY. Love was acting super cute in her Penguin Act and Kat and Gayle were really feeling the groove of their chosen songs.

hehe!

Now my eyes are bloodshed RED but that's ok. See how I sacrifice myself just to keep you guys updated :P

Cheers!

No comments: