Saturday, March 8, 2008

food goodness (:


Weekend, weekend, weekend... why does the place have to be so lonely that you can already call it an abandoned place whenever you pass by. You have caused me to wake up as late as I want and to watch as much movies as I wish- that it's actually not bad (:

I love the animation in Cars and Ratatouille.



Went grocery shopping right after my filipino class. We were given more homeworks and it sucks but that's school life so yeah. Kresta said we needed some onions and a couple of Argentina Corned Beef. Ate Ferrero Rochers and it is seriously the BEST chocolates in town. You can never really get tired of the taste no matter how much you eat. Unlike some chocolates

Sola drinks are what comes best after Gatorade. :p

... and then after grocery shopping, I treated Kresta to a Korean Restaurant. Yum!


Her new favourite dessert.



See how I attempt to be organized? I'm really not :p

Cute, no? (It's Prima's spongebob sticking out on her STARBUCKS COFFEE Planner 2008.

Beautiful Green Tea Cake.

No comments: