Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a not so usual wednesday

Love's heels broke today so I tried comforting her by saying that it was just normal that this happened today. Her shoe was a bit old so yeah. I tried offering her my shoe but she wouldn't let me. Got a 20 on my World Literature quiz. Bad, passing score was 20 too. Cheeseburger, my seatmate was asking if he could cheat but I wouldn't let him cos the professor was looking. After all, we were both sitting in front.

But the main high light of the day was when:

I saw froggie, near the elevator. Actually, Love saw him first and when I did look at him... boy was my breath blown away. He looked super good with this new designer shirt and his shoes were just really good and it went along with his outfit. Too bad I just saw him for a couple of minutes, cos I wouldn't mind looking and watching him all day. Infact, he looked so good today that I could just eat him alive. ;)
-apologies, I am just a typical girl today.

cheers!

No comments: