Sunday, July 6, 2008

Been awhile




Ok, to whoever still reads this blog... apologies for the not so updated blog. Life's been crazy and everything that I hadn't had the chance to blog and blab on about whatever it is that been happening to me.

Here's a summary though if you're still interested:
* been crushing on a guy... (duh!)
* been down with loads of homework
* got meself my dream phone- the P1i ofcourse!
* day dreaming
* eating and dining out ;)
* lost a friend- Corey.
* been meeting loads of cool new people like Mark, Juan and err... Johnny (i think was his name)
* been pretty stressed & walking with a dark cloud above me.. BUMMER!
I have my world literature and my Economics mid terms tomorrow and am just blogging to find a reason to escape and save meself from studying.

Ohh, did I tell you I just experienced an earthquake back here today? And that I'm still alove? Lol! Well I did and guess what?
I'M STILL ALIVE!!! woot woot ;)

Hehe! Will catch on soon enough! :)

Cheers partay people!

No comments: