Monday, July 7, 2008

shocking?- not!

Not much has been up... the exams, I didn't think I did so well. Ohhh, did I tell you that I saw me crush first thing in the morning right before I came to class? Well, I DID. :) He looked so fiinnee, *sugah why you lookin' so flyy...* Duhh! So much sex appeal in a person it's just too much for Karen to handle... esp. on her exam day. He was wearing this black shirt with a filipino flag onit and it looked so cool on him.. he knows how to carry his clothes like that. Like on an ordinary guy, it'd look ok. Yes just okay. But on him, it'd look WOW-WOW-WEE-WAH!!!
*warm fuzzy feelin'*

tsk tsk!
yes, i know im being a dork... oh well.

Anyhoo, yeah... reviewed for the rest of the day, as always. Went with Gayle in Starbucks and since Juan has been insisting me to try out the almighty Strawberry & Cream frappucino, I did. You happy Juan? :p But yeah, I did and in my opinion it's alright. Haha, not as dynamic as Juan described it would be though. *the disappointment* Well, to be honest... I think it's a girl's drink. ;p whadaya think fellas? :p

Then on my Economics test... I saw me crush again, leaving off for class. Didn't bother to show up and appear infront of him cos I still wasn't done with my paper and well, just wasn't feeling it no more, y'know? Guess it just wasn't the right timing or something but yeah. And NO Gayle, Edjim wasn't flirting with me. Lmfao! I never even asked for a massage... he sorta just gave it to me..
- random

Quote of my day:
" I learned to never expect things from you because that way, I don't ever get disappointed."

And yes I finally got myself to watch the famous new disney channel movie, Camp Rock and it's alright. I mean it's better than HSM cos like there are now 3 hottie hunks and one gorgeous lucky girl on the movie itself :) Joe's hot but I'm still crushing on My Nick outta all the three ;p
yes ladies, he's MINE!!!!

lol! But yeah, Demi is totally lucky to have 3 gorgeous hunks around her all day on the shoot. Bleh, so jealous but I'll survive ;)

Gotta Find You -

Bleh! One more exam to go so woo!
;)

No comments: