Friday, February 20, 2009

productivity

Being awesomely productive today :) woke up needing to get my Mechanical Drawing homeworks done as well as my Color Theory shizzness designation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ms. Santos did say use one hue from the color wheel, and use an achromatic color to blend in the hue, use another hue for accent. Hence, the outcome.

In my case, my hue is: GREEN

I did get it done, which means less work.

Tomorrow I do gotta get me some aluminum shield cos its required for my Elements and Principles of Design class. Also have to finish my homework their, not too happy about it but whatever.

Oh and last but not the least, my deadly Freehand Drawing homework which happens to be repeated patterns! this shizz is too crazy!!


Blessing: CONGRATULATIONS ate Fel for passing your boards!! Smart much?

No comments: