Monday, February 2, 2009

;] upside down, bouncing on the ceiling! [;

So I woke up with my motophone messing aroound with me and I restarted it but it still wont work so I brought it with me on my way to school planning to change it if its not gonna be fixed.

Got off my ride scratching my lower hand and then it starts bleeding so I pour our alcohol to kill the bacteria. Then it turns out that I that I FIING DON'T HAVE classes! grr >.<>Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's not something I would chose for myself but no.

So after that I got me some tech pen 0.01 and then I went home scratching my leg due to stupidity.

Got home and mumy wasnt there, emailed papa.

Then I did some work [:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then ate dinner of course!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
--- with my ate and Angeler!

TOUCHE! ;]

No comments: