Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spicy Tuna Recipe :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay so I tried out this recipe. I took it from the internet but added alittle bit of my own flavor to it and it turned out good. I am a BIG fan of hot and spicy century tuna but since I couldn't find one today I did my own Crushed chili pepper to add a little bit of spice to it. It turned out pretty good, surprisingly.

If you guys want the recipe, here it goes :)
I'm listing it the way I did it so you can add your own flavor to your own tuna spaghetti of yours too if you want.

3/4 diced garlic
2 freshly diced tomatoes sizzled with salt
1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
salt and pepper (preferably crushed chili pepper)
1 can century tuna
pasta
shrimp (fried on butter and salt)
1 can of vienna sausage (chicken broth for me)
2-3 tablespoon of ketchup
(you may put herbs for a fresher scented dish)

Slice your garlic to small size pieces and fry it on a clean pan using the oil from century tuna to give it a tuna taste :)
Then you drop the tuna slices with the shrimp and ur sliced sausages.
Add your salt and pepper acdg to your taste.
put your olive oil, ketchup and mix til it gets sticky. (takes about 10 mins)

Mix it with ur pasta and put on your herbs.
ENJOY!!


No comments: