Thursday, April 16, 2009

Food lover

Guess what?

My sisters exams are overrrrrr and yeah she's pretty much laid back since she got home. Now just about stressing on what her grades might be bit I think she will do fine. After all, the long sleepless caffeinated nights should take its toll and win over her grades. But today we couldnt help but celebrate because even Angela is back from her grammy's :) We went over to tokyoooo x2 for sushi!!! FORGOT to take a picture of that cos I was too hungry. Heheh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats what I got for my cousin just cos :)

But this is what I got for meee...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not the berry choco drink. LMAO
The one in the bag silly!! :D

FOOD FOOD FOOD!
We gots to need to budget and get some cheap groceriess<3

KaPEACH!

No comments: