Tuesday, April 7, 2009

memories and the new



So there's a whole week of free time and I'm pretty much bumming around the house cause I just had my mild fever 4 days ago. I'm being a lazy ass kid watching tv and getting the condo a whole stock of groceries. Whole wheat bread. Eggs and yellow pads? Lol.

Decided to take some photos!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Text message me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lets eat this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lets sleep some more!zzzzzzzz!AHHHHH I miss home&& my comfy pillows!

PS:I was looking at my old posts just today and I'm so totally missing home as well as everyone back there. Oh and the difference between my post these past few months from the ones where I just started was when I used to write soo damn much on my recent posts compared to now. Sorry!! So Ima try to rant on about them recent happenings but I do hope you guys wont get bored with it. Hahahahahahaha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DINNERS SERVED!!! Well just eating pretty much healthy as its the month to fast. Dont think I'll be eating much meat as I usually do:(
Peach!

No comments: