Saturday, May 23, 2009

People

Like always I was riding the jeep on my way to school earlier on this week. And I was looking through the cars that were passing by. I had a flashback of when my mom would drive me around to class. Or my dad if it was in the morning time. Of how they both made our lives so convenient and easy when we were young. Now we've grown, I'm trying to stand up in my own two feet. With their support and guidance.

I feel so blessed to have two lovely parents who made me realize the most important things in life. They showed me how to love and how to be caring. Meeting so many new people since I started college made me realize how all our lives work in different ways. Others may have lives wherein their parents be spoon feeding and handing them everything on a single platter. Others would just let their children roam off and around. Not bothering whether their child gets home safe.

I think its great that you learn so much from the people you surround yourself with. You learn and you develop yourself in the time being. And in the way, you interact and relate to those whom you've shared the same experiences with. Life works amazingly on people. Crazy how a single ride on the jeep makes you realize so much.

I have no idea if this entry makes sense... but its like almost 1am and I'm having those deep contemplating moments. Im going to bed soooo KAPEEEEACH!!

No comments: