Friday, June 26, 2009

crush

Just finished my final project for Materials and Methods 1. Actually finished it early this morning but this time I was checkin it and I actually added up 2-3 more pages because apparentlt I figured mine's too little. So exhausted becauseeee I just went shoppin for some clothes. Like seriously, the last blouse I bought was last year-ish? I don't know why I haven't been on the SHOPPIN SPREE mode for so long. I guess it's cause my relatives keep giving something.. or maybe because I was savin for me sidekick? or maybeeee it's because I know there ain't no hotties in PSID!! =))

Whatever the unknown reason is, I was in me mode today... becaaaause, I saw my ulitimum crushoness in Benilde. Yep! Hahah... I don't know we just had a nice talk andddddd.....



Well yeah.. thats kinda it!!! :)

No comments: