Friday, June 19, 2009

busy week ahead

Seriously, I'm going crazy trying to sort out my notes because it is all over the place. Its pathetic that I'm loosing my own notes RIGHT BEFORE FINALS. Goshies. I just hope I get to photocopy some of them notes from me mates before the latest submission on Saturday. Uhm, class has been crazy hectic I dont even know what to do anymore. Or where to start. I just wanna spend time with Mark and forget. He is the only person who can make me forget of every crazy demanding events happening in my life.

Mama is over and visiting my Tita Malou in the hospital. Tita, hope you really get better!!! You can do this. Fight this. Make it through. Your strong like that. :)

And yeah...
more drafts people. Wish me luck on my last week for this 2nd term in PSID.

No comments: