Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Garden Lovin'

Mark and I were driving by the parks in the Forts and look at the surprise he brought me :] He was telling me that he would be bringing me to an outdoor workshop and the beach. Looks like he got more than just that planned. He's such a sweetheart and everything was perfect. It was a very sunny day and somehow the sun didn't bother me. It wouldn't bother you either if this is what you saw..
He just knows when to put a smile on my face on a stressful day with Perspectiveness. Argh! And he somehow read my mind when he ordered dozens of sweet goodies. Cupcakes, Berry Flavored Mini Pies, Sandwiches, Ice Cream and cool summer drinks!! Everything about it was perfect. It made me just wanna stay with him and never leave but ...........

back to reality ---> EXAMS FOR HISTORY.

Note to self: Karen STOP day-dreaming and REVIEW. Like NOW!!!

No comments: