Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy day :)

So for once in my life in a long time, I kept myself busy and out of the house all day because I noticed that my skin is getting wayyy too pale. Looking like a bloody vampire already which isnt too healthy sooo prolly for as long as I can I might be going out soon. One disadvantage is that its too costly. Way out of the budget since I didn't get to spend on much for the month of July I used whatever is left over allowance to buy me a new shirt :DNot really the type of girl who likes to splurge on myself so this is kinda a big deal. Please be understanding and just bare with me :)

My sister who's been to the mall hours before I did... (was doing plates with Kat Kat and Danelley) got her friend a debut present which she would be attending tomorrow. She got her body waxed. Somewhere. Hahaha. Ate like the best spicy pepperoni pizza in the world and OMG their milkshake is amazingly good too. Should try it :D


Oh and its my first time trying out this dancing mat with Camille. Genuis way to work out dood! Swear!

Tiring day but its something different.


No comments: