Tuesday, July 21, 2009

homies

Soooooooo, it's official. A whole 3 day weekend gets me laaaaaazy. Uber damno lazy!

I can't even help myself. I try to reach out for that pencil but by doing so I get distracted with something else, if not someone. Oh well, I'm trying to discipline myself but there are just waaay too many distractions. I'm trying!! Disciplina-rehaab!!

So I went to school thinking, Uh oh! You didn't do no CR Homework dood! You are in Tro-u-blee!

I guess my conscience told me to just try doing it during lunch break and I guess I was in luck cos I managed to finish and get it all dry before submission. Handing homeworks at a really last minute phase is fun. Well the adrenaline issss but, its not safe! haaha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Homework: Plate 4: Graded Wash (Dunzo within 30 minutes like whoa!)

No comments: