Saturday, August 15, 2009

happy birthday tata!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Two major exams the next day. Furniture Styles with Ergonometrics. Talk about stress.

But I also didn't want to bring a reviewer at Healthy Shabu-Sbabu Resto looking like a geek so I just went with the flow. The dishes were dang healthy. Its not my thing but since it was my sister's birthday, I did allow her to get it her way. The food wasn't bad. Very fresh and healthy stuff. You getta do your own cooking as you eat which was pretty interesting because you are given a variety of seasonings according to your taste. Well I have to say it was something I havent tried in a loooooong time.

After eating, walked around the mall for afew hours. Was tryna hail a cab for one and a half hour. Friggin long which gave me a cold and sore feet. MB, I need a foot massage again honey! :D Well as soon as we got home, I layed all my reviewes out and started burning me eyebrows. Not literally but yenno what I mean dood. Hahahah! Slept at 2am and woke up at 7.

Now I'm sick and since I love y'all Ima update you! hahaha kiddang ;]

..actually I'm serious. -.-

No comments: