Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATE ANGELA!!!
You have been an amazing friend and wish you had fun on your lovely day.
Sorry I made this a little late hahah kase naman eh I had class pa.
But I saw your mom last night and I wasn't sure if I would asked her to pass the message to you
I wanted to greet you myself.
Well like I said, you have been a great friend to me and my sisters.
You've always been around since we were kids. Hope that you have many more bdays to come ate Angelerr!!! Lotsa lovin'

Remember this cake? :) We gave it to you 2 years ago.

Got a whole gigantic can of healthy Quaker Oats for FREE!!! Was grocery shopping with pops, moms and sis when some sales ladeh gavewas giving us sample treats for free. Hahah whole family got a hand load and it pretty much filled up the full empty can. How amazing is that?
Now you can totally snack it up as you wait for traffic to disappear.

Not only are the treats incredibly yummy. They're sugar free and contains 0% Fat. Check the Nutrition table thingy that my sister always looks at everytime she purchases some goodies :))

Missing my ate Joyce.. Haha!
I just love the color on this picture.

No comments: