Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers

Today was flower arrangement day in class.
A week ago, we were given a seminar to discuss about the different types of flower arrangements, and as our assignment for the week, or rather an individual work for the day- was to bring our own artificial flowers to arrange in class. I guess the saying is true, you do learn more if you were to do things yourself rather than watch people do it/teach it to you. It was definitely something I enjoyed doing and learned a couple of randomness which I didn't think would work on flowers but I guess I was proven wrong (:

Here are some of the work my batch mates did for the class:


Here's mine on the first attempt, yuckers \:
what was I thinkin'??

Second attempt,

Got a little frustrated with the twig,
but the last attempt made the flowers look "finished",
I guess...
Cute no?Photo taken by my good friend, Ed Cauilan.

Taken by Ed Cauilan. Thanks so much if your reading this.

Since I had such an early start of the day, everything else was a blur when I got home past lunch time. All I remember was that I cleaned the condo up and knocked right outta bed. Got some zzzs from 3pm to 7pm. I am such a sick slacker, but whatever, the flu that I caught due to the sudden change of weathers got me exhausted easily.

When I finally did wake up, I got a call from ate Angelica inviting me over to this Korean Resto, I am so sorry I forgot what the name of it was but yeah, haha, first time ever to try it out on a Native Korean cuisine and it was definitely delightful. Got drank with Sprite lol! And here are some random shots eh.
Refillable side dishes, the oysters were the most nyamiest!

Some sorta assorted Korean alcohol.

Ocampo sisters :) Thank you for treating us!
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE ANGELICA <3

& of course, my beloved sister all pumped up.
Look at the smile growing bigger and wider as she ate more& more. Lol!

And that's about it (:
Siked for the weekend.
Cheers.

No comments: