Saturday, June 11, 2011

Updation


Hell week has started so that's been keeping me busy for this entire week.
I think that its amazing how everything happens so fast when its all over, yet..
when your in the moment, time takes forever.

Went bowling with my friends and sisters a few days back.
It was actually my first time, as well as for them ? I think. Haha.
Dannggg, bowling is pretty rad and we only got to play one game until we hit up the theaters and watched Insidious. That movie was pretty good too by the way (:
Hella good sound effects,










Kresta: WHAA? That's it?!? I want more!
Angela: Yup, Ima callin' the frickin driver to send us to the cinema.

Angelica: MUAHA I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got hungry right after one game!






_________________________
The next day, my partner, Jenny and I got all our rendering and finalizations done
We got good reviews from out prof.
He thought our concept was good (: Yayyyy!!
The museum lobby
The Permanent Exhibit
The Changing Exhibit
_______________________
Look what was in store for breakfast (:

Was able to get a lot of things done for the day..
Collected some $$$
Groceries
Shopping
Fix wardrobes (its not so good to have a lot too much of clothes in such a small condo)
Dishes
Laundry
Bedroom arrangement
etc etc.

I need to finish a couple of hw!!
Yes I do.
Lord, help meeee..

MY FREAKING GLASSES ARE MISSSSSSINNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: