Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas eve, New Years and to new beginnings.

The holidays have been topsy turvy every now and then. Good, bad and then going good again. Its kind of like a roller- coaster, only crazier and there are lots more emotions are involved. I guess that's natural. Never had a holiday where it was plainly neutral. Been watching movies to kill time, like a lot of movies. Here's a couple of shots to capture the moment. Goshness.. I am soo going to miss 2011 :)







The holidays won't be complete without cuppy cakes and frostings, sadly our frost didn't turn out so well so lets just skip those shots yes :)

Oh, and an unexpected visit from my aunt in New Jersey happened, she and my dad are siblings and haven't seen each other in 5+ years. Took a couple to show everyone back in the Philippines. This was taken in Excapade, KB.














... And then Panaga.



























Did I mention I got interviewed for a vacancy as an art instructor yesterday?
And got a call today saying I got accepted?! Well I did!
Feels amazing that I am not so worthless. Haha. Jk.
But yeah.
Cheers!!!
2012, BRING IT ON!
<3

No comments: