Sunday, March 25, 2007

Didn't get the exercise I wanted to.

Okay, so I wasn't able to do the studying that I had planned. But I promise, I'll do ALOT of studying tomorrow. Anyways, went to church instead. And the church here is just a short distance away so we all decided to walk. Both for relaxation and exercise. Anyways, we were having a nice breezy walk when my dad told me to get a tricycle so that I wouldn'y have difficulty in breathing. (My asthma triggers me quite often because Philippines is so polluted)

So I didn't get the exercise that I wanted. I've been gaining weight here. Eating alot because the food's SUPER tempting!! Arrgghh. We only get delicious food cos my family's here. (-.-) Special Treatment!

Anyways, the mass had started when we got there. And we just stood outside the church during mass because we've already arrived late. Plus, there was barely space inside so yeah. Arrghh!! Just annoyed that I didn't get my exercise. At times like these.. I miss the beach in Brunei. Plus the breezy wind and the fresh (err.. alil gassy air (?))

Goodnight readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whahaha.. bad bad kairen! u shud be studying =P hahaha and i CAN blame u! whahahaha... sorry im kinda hyper ryt now lol. never knew u had asthma tho =/ well u tc there and thankies for talkin w/ me yessie. i just wanna feel my 'old' self again. and by talkin to my old friends, mayb itl help me go back to who i was before. haha u think its a smart move? =P haha well love u pare! and start reviewing!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

you're not the only one gaining weight, karen. i'm gaining weight too! i've been eating a lot of chocolates and junk food lately and its so hard to stop! :S