Sunday, March 25, 2007

Waking up. And start studying?

Was having one of those mother-to-daughter chats with my mom last night before going to sleep last night. And she was talking to me about studying hard and getting good grades. And I've come to realise that since my family got here.. I have been neglecting the reviewer(s) for my entrance exams. It's just that I've been so caught up and excited about them being here that I haven't been touching my books here. Hehe. They'll be staying here for one more week and I don't wanna waste any minute of it. Can you really blame me?

Was also chatting with my bestie in Canada, Xioba/ Siobe and somehow telling her that I haven't been reviewing made me feel alil guilty deep down. Arrgghh!! Anyways, instead of writing a long entry.. I should be touching my reviewers.. uuurrggghh! Okay, I'll go and start now.

;)

No comments: