Saturday, March 24, 2007

Questionnaire!

1. My ex is still..
the same. I dunno. Don't really see him THAT often.

2. I am listening to..
the dog barking outside. Some sorta vehicle is passing by.

3. Maybe I should..
go back to sleep?

4. I love..
my comfy and warm blanky.

5. I lost..
nothing. Somewhere along the way, it would always appear at the most unexpected place.

6. People say..
that they miss me already. Miss you guys too. :P

7. The meaning of my screen name is..
my entire name.. w/o vowels.. hee.. smart right?

8. Love is..
unconditional.

9. Jerking off..I will always..
know what you did to me. Although it seems better to flush the past away, no matter how hard you try. You just can't do that.

10. Forever seems..
scary, exciting and very thrilling.

11. I never ever want to..
get hurt. Both physically and mentally.

12. When I wake up in the morning..
ahh.. another blessing from God. Thank you Lord. :)

13. I get annoyed if..
someone borrows my things w/o permissions.

14. Parties are..
alright. Depends on who's throwing it though.

15. My pet is..
err, I have non right now. Hehe.

16. Kisses are the best when..
it actually depends on who you're doing it with. Hehe. But my answer to that question is when the set up and everything seems perfect. This includes timing, location and moods. :)

17.Today I..
am about to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. It's like 8.50pm already. Planning to get at least 8 hours of sleep tonight.

18. Tomorrow..
will be another day. I'll leave it to God.

19. I really want..
- my own personal laptop right now.
- Digi-cam.
- A motorcycle.

20. I Really want to ask..
why it was the chinese who discovered ice-creams. Why not filipinos? hehe!

No comments: