Friday, March 23, 2007

Random thoughts.

Nothings up right now. Everyone left for La Union (me dad's prov). So it's just me and my family here in our house. Feels weird having the house so normal and quiet considering this place has always been crowded and noisy. You can call it a house of bouncy walls.

Today's rest day for everyone. So yeah, the place's even more quieter! Sisters are watching tvo, parents are in the room - sleeping. (-.-) And I just got out of the shower. Water here's pure cold. They don't have heated water here so yeah, once you splash water all over you, you'd start to shiver. Bbbrrr!

Was blog hopping all day. Didn't think it would be this boring when everyone else was gone. I'm begining to miss them, when I come to think of it. Lately, I've been missing everyone. Anybody random actually. Depends if my mind wonders about them. hehe. Starting to NOT make sense again.. Arrgghhh!

Ohh, been updating this blog today. Got myself a new tag board because Michelle told me to get one. And did afew final touches.. hehe.. see the lil animated monkey and puppy? cute, huh? Wish I can put a smiley face to go along with this blog, but I dunno how. Don't even think it's possible.

Anyways,
I'm out!

No comments: