Friday, March 23, 2007

Wildest day at the mall.

Went to watch Norbit starring Eddie Murphy in the Festival Mall here in Pacita, Manila with my cousins and sisters. And although we weren't able to catch up before the movie started.. we just bought the tickets anyways. After only half the movie was done, we decided to leave and ride the rollercoaster in X-Site, an arcade with everything. (yes, they do have rollercoasters in the malls here in the Philippines too)

haha. :D

Man!! What an experience that was. haha. At first I was like ohh, it's just a roller coaster in the mall.. so I guess it wouldn't be THAT scary. But it proved me wrong. Because when only one quarter of the ride was through.. my heart started to stop beating. And I am not exagerrating.. because you can ask my sis or cousin.. there's no gravity way up there. Gosh. You can call it a breath-taking ride. When we left out seats, we were all trembling. And the cute operator guy was freaking laughing at us.

:P

Next we went to the Car Racers which was where you race with everyone playing. Plus you get to operate your own car. And I was trying to over-take my sister, Joyce. While Kresta was trying to over-take my car. Haha. The rest was us playing video games.

We went window shopping after that and then ate at Kenny Rogers while my HS friend here in the Philippines, Kathy.. was text messaging me.

Busy, crazy day. And it was fun. Wish we could do it more often. Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah man... X-site aka your 'archade city' was so CRAZY!!!! Couldnt breathe for the first time!!!! Thot i was the one who has asthma(btw, i dont)!! Uhuh... But it was cool. Still have vivid flashbacks... LoL. Hahahaha.. Not to forget the shadow of hands in the air? Who's was that????? Yan, e2 na comment mo