Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rebuilding house rooftop - so noisy!

Today, I woke up with a noisy sound disturbing my ever-so-deep sleep! That's because today, my dad has asked the carpenters to re-build the roof top around the kitchen area. So we all had to eat breakfast inside the bedroom.

I have a feeing that the whole house is about to collapse any minute now. And we would soon be deaf because of the endless loud hammering. Arrgghh!!

Tomorrow would be my 17th birthday and we would have a roof hanging on our heads by then cos the roof would be done til friday. Weird way of spending a birthday, huh?

But atleast my family's here! So maybe we'll just be eating out.

*sighs*

oh well.. that is my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!