Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fish bones!

guess what the hell just happened.

Just came from the Family Care Hospital. Why? Because I swallowed a small but thick fish bone. Was eating fish for breakfast and I didn't notice the lil thicky freaking fish bone that was with the rice so yeah.

Tried everything (when I say everything.. I mean EVERYTHANG !!) haha. Tried eating big chunks of food without chewing it. But nothing worked. Even tried throwing up.. but no luck!

So I had like no choice but to go to the hospital and ask the doctor there to remove it. t'was weird. The doctor was pulling my tounge and it hurt. I already can imagine how freakingly weird I must've looked!

haha.

silly right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. i'm sorry for what happened to ya.. hope u're feeling all right..haha.. incidents like this happen quite often in singapore.. i've read about it.. =P Borneo bulletin.. hahaha.. alrity.. take care yo..