Monday, March 19, 2007

Silly, non-sensy entry.

hey, Love u too Xioba!! This entry might not make any sense at all but hey.. you don't really have to make sense everytime, right?

Anyways, my sister, Kresta is like starting to act weird. I mean, she started taking pictures of random things like bread and all. Usually I am the one who does that kinda stuff and she used to call me crazy. Now I'm the one giving her the skeptical look.

:)

The youngest, Joyce has gone tall. Give it afew more years she's gonna be as tall as I am. What to do? haha.

My mom's still as childish and as down-to-earth as ever! And my dad, well he still has alil bit of the srtict-streak in him. But hey, I LABB THEM FOR THAT!

Not really doing anything at the moment. Was planning to watch either One Tree Hill Series or The OC Season 3 but turns out the player here in manila was a VCD Player.. not a DVD.

It sucks! But whatever!

haha.

No comments: