Friday, April 6, 2007

Enough strength for the sick.

Just got from the hospital to visit my dad's aunt, which makes her also my grandmother today. Wasn't suppose to be visiting her but it was fate that brought me to her. Never mess up with fate.

She looked pale and week when we got there. And thinner than usual. With all sorts of tubes connected to her body. I hate seeing people that I love ever so weak and there's nothing I can do about it. The doctor says she doesn't have much time in this world though because the oxygen in her body is not enough to let her live. That's why she has an oxygen mask located on her face 24/7. It's her only hope.

And the saddest part is that she's going to be able to celebrate her last to-be birthday this April 12. And I won't be there cos I have an entrance exam in UP Bagiou on the 11. To travel would be quite far so I don't think I'll be making it. My only hope's prayers right now. Loads of it.

But if it's really her time and if God wants to take her from us already.. then there's nothing that can be done. But wish her a happy life on the other side of the world..

Trying to type down everything that's on my mind right now cos I can't express it in any other way but here or in my drawings. But I do pray that she'd live alil bit more longer. She was a great granny.

No comments: